Friday, December 19, 2014

The Line Hotel, LA




While my friend Amy was in SoCal with me, she decided to spend a night at the trendy Line Hotel in LA. It was such a chic little hotel! The lounge & bar area was spacious and clean, and as you can sort of tell, we loved the sofas. It's a little lonely without Amy now as she is back in the grind in Tokyo, but I'll see her when I'm back for New Years. See you later, Amy!


先週、エイミーとロスのThe Line ホテルへ行ってみました。とてもお洒落でトレンディーなホテル!バーとラウンジエリアを気に入っちゃいました♪エイミーが東京に戻ってからちょっと寂しいけど、またすぐ会えるから大丈夫!



Love,

Samantha

15 comments:

  1. It looks like you ladies had a lovely stay and you both are just absolutely stunning!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are you both! I love your hairstyle Samantha think I meant to tell you that earlier ;) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you look fashionable :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Amy are so pretty! I just heard about The Line Hotel in LA but I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both are so adorable! Love both outfits! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics!!

    www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of you look so pretty, i love your outfit so much :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super nice outfit! Your friends is pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfits! cool jacket, dear <3
    would you like to follow each other ? Let me know!

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures and cute outfits:)
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the modern elements of it! You two look great!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!