Thursday, November 27, 2014

SLY 2015SS Showroom






Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending the SLY 2015SS Showroom in Shibuya Hikarie. My manager invited me, and it turns out he is friends with one of the designers, Ms. Udagawa. I got a picture with her and my manager :) 

I loved their western boho-inspired Spring/Summer collection because it was so reminiscent of California - chill, relaxed and carefree. And the bold lips design in the notebooks and pens are too cute. I purchased a few things for an amazing discount, so can't wait for those to arrive next year!
You can check out more about SLY at www.sly.jp


昨日は、事務所のマネージャーさんとSLYの2015SSの展示会に行ってきました!彼は、SLYデザイナーの宇田川さんとお知り合いということで、色々とお話ができました♪
SLYのSSコレクション、すごく気に入った!ウェスターンBohoがテーマで、カリフォルニアが懐かしくなってきた。少し早めのお買い物をしてきました♪


I actually attended two more showrooms today and a party, which I will be posting in more detail in the next few days <3 Thanks for all the thoughtful comments on my latest posts. I enjoy reading them so much :)




Love,

Samantha

14 comments:

  1. Amazing shop!
    I love their items!
    Keep posting :)


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit! >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have some really cool accessories!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots :)

    Kindly check out my fashion blog,
    love, Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! I like items from 3rd picture a lot!
    I bet you had fun there :D
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. those outfits look awesome

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pieces. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably you had great day :) nice photos :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just crashed into your blog and I just love it! Lovely pics!

    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you and would be delighted if you could do the same!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for all the spring/summer ranges to hit stores! There seems to be so many lovely things coming out next year xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blog :) and i just followed you, maybe you'd like to follow back :D

    Margiessims.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know this is why I think fashion in Asia is much more forward. Look at those prints and designs! I just can't wait to go to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice you look great with your dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thx, for your comment. ;-)
    Wish you a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!