Wednesday, November 26, 2014

OUTFIT | A Tokyo blogger meet-up with Kiko Cagayat



(Trench coat: Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo; turtleneck: Uniqlo; skirt: Zara;
shoes: Sam Edelman via Shopbop; headband: Opening Ceremony; 
clutch: Wego (similar black clutches here); animal ring: Good After Nine)


photos by Kiko Cagayat and myself



This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Japanese-Filipino blogger Kiko Cagayat. We met through Instagram and Lookbook.nu, and after a little mix-up of Starbucks locations in Shinjuku (trust me, there are too many near one station), we finally had a nice chat over coffee. Kiko is so friendly and polite, and has amazing style. He was a natural with the camera while I was fumbling with it not knowing what I was doing haha... Love his iPhone case :) Check out his blog, "Kiko learns to blog" for more style updates!


Since it wasn't too cold the day we met, I dressed lightly in a turtleneck sweater and trench coat, and wore my new Opening Ceremony headband. I love the combination of regimental stripes and fishnet detailing. Even though I don't own or wear that many hair accessories, I picked this beauty up during Fashion's Night Out a few months ago. I just love it.


先週末は、ブロガーのキコ・カガヤ君に会ってきました!東京でブロガーさんとお目にかかることは本当に光栄です。彼はとても良い人で、とても楽しい時間を過ごすことができました。お互いのコーデ写真を撮り合ったりし(私はカメラのスキルゼロ)、お茶しながらお話ししたり。今度はもっと大勢のブロがーを集めたいね!ということに。楽しみだな〜。今回のコーデの決めてはオープニングセレモニーのカチューシャ!レジメンタルストライプとメッシュのディテールがお気に入り!


A few reminders before I end this post:

  • PLEASE check out my NEW SONG "Turn It Up" on Youtube and Soundcloud !!
  • Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a cute beanie from The Goldenheart Store here !
  • Chek out the Shopbop holiday sale at www.shopbop.com !

That's all :) Have a great rest of the week!




Love,

Samantha










Get this look for $176+ on Lookastic: Charcoal Turtleneck, Tan Trenchcoat, Charcoal Pleated Midi Skirt, Black Horizontal Striped Headband, Black Leather Clutch, Black Socks, and Black Leather Double Monks

14 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, wow your style is spot on gorgeous! From your retro make-up to your chic and classy ensembles I'm definitely following your blog now! xo~ Lena

    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look!! and these photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful *0*


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing look, love the coat and your fringe!
    - Grace xx

    PS. Would love it if you could maybe check out my blog and follow if you feel so inclined? <3

    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so beautiful and unique! and these are amazing shots!

    http://alexandraclame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look great :)

    hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the headband! You look so adorable!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these photos of you are so dreamy, especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure minimalism, your styles are great! I always love meeting other bloggers :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so cool that you two met!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this post! blogger meet ups are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style, you look amazing. He looks great!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!