Friday, October 24, 2014

Thom Browne New York 1st Anniversary Cocktail Party



Tonight, I attended the Thom Browne New York 1st Anniversary Cocktail Party in Aoyama. I had a great time with my managers and 2 of the girls in my agency, Moeko and Hikaru. The cocktail party was a success - all 3 floors of the store were open to guests, and there was a photo booth where guests were able to get a printed photo with a life-size Thom Browne dress-up doll (you could choose from several dapper outfits). And I had the honor of meeting Mr. Browne himself at the end - he was so sweet! Of course he was in his trademark gray set-up with the red, white and blue-striped emblem. What a gorgeous brand and party. I think Thom Browne is a new favorite of mine.

I was out all day today, so I dressed up in comfort and style with a hat and my new Steve Madden x Peace Love Shea loafers from Shop Bop. My shirt, knit sweater and hat are all from Uniqlo, and my jeans are from Le Ciel Bleu. I actually got the sweater last winter, but here are some similar black knit sweaters. More cute loafers and other flat shoes here on Shop Bop :)




More photos coming soon from nicolai bergmann x FURLA Capsule Collection Party! Stay tuned!




Love,

Samantha Mariko




4 comments:

  1. what a perf outfit. the hat and shoes, adorable! looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as always ! And those loafers thought, amazing. Love your outfit girl

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clothes and bags! You looked great Sam! Love your outfit and those cool shoes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!