Tuesday, November 26, 2013

all of the lights

(coat & shirt: Zara, sweater: Uniqlo; pants: Le Ciel Bleu; shoes: Underground;
clutch: Wego)


photos by Lisa from paint with stars photography


I had the pleasure of shooting with Lisa again, this time during the evening hours in Midtown, Roppongi. I really wanted to check out the pretty illuminations, and it seemed like Lisa enjoyed them, too. It was a bit difficult to get some good shots in the dark, but she her amazing photography skills shined through.


This coat is an old-time favorite of mine... I think this is my third year wearing it. I probably should invest in a new gray coat, but I love this one! And I finally, finally found the perfect white shirt at Zara for 4000 yen (about $40 USD), which I think is pretty reasonable.



Are you all looking forward to Christmas/ holiday lights this year? I know I am!





Love,

Samantha Mariko

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your style <3

    We invite you to join our giveaway! http://fashfab.blogspot.com/2013/11/fash-fab-and-vinca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stole your coat :P

    Giveaway on my blog!
    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Fede

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so beautiful! are the lights always there or is it just for the holidays? love your coat too. i've been wearing mine for about three years now too. if you love it, why not?!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! You look so pretty! Just found your blog and really love your look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos, you look really gorgeous. The coat look great on your outfit, perfect. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you! I'm your 161on Bloglovin and 335 on GFC follower. Follow me too :)

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your look xx
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog <3


    If you decided to follow me on (gfc, bloglovin, chictopia or lookbook), leave a comment on my blog to lemme know and I'll return the favor :)

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful photographs darling and I love your japanese street style from the previous post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, lovely pictures.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    We would be really happy, if you could join our Blogger Christmas! :)

    ❤ ☯ ☮ Blogger Christmas 2013 - Join us ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are stunning! thanks so much for commenting on my blog, i am already following you!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your pics are breath taking!
    You look absolutely stunning!
    I cannot move my eye out of you!
    Love your post! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ! Awesome Pics !
    U r looking so beautiful !
    Love the coat and u r outfit so much.

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!