Wednesday, June 5, 2013

skater

 (top: Topshop; skirt: H&M; beanie: Le Ciel Bleu; cap: Wego; shoes: Aldo)


Photos by Lisa (Paint with Stars)
Hair & Makeup by Chihiro Yoda

I feel like I say this every time I do a photo shoot, but this is seriously by far one of my favorite shoots. 

I shot with Lisa last autumn and we finally scheduled this little shoot in Harajuku. Her friend Chihiro did my hair and makeup in her studio and we ventured out in the quiet part of Harajuku for possible locations. And this is what we came up with. I don't think this shoot even lasted an hour, or even half an hour.. 
My favorite prop was probably the cones.. especially the "no trespassing" one ;)

Thank you Lisa and Chihiro for an amazing and fun shoot! Can't wait to work with these ladies again!



And one candid shot:




Good night <3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. I love the candid shot but all the others are just as amazing (:
    You have a great style, the pink beanie is the ultimate perfect touch!

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool post and blog, i love your style! :) would you like to follow each other with gfc and bloglovin? Let me know and I'll follow your blog! :) Patrick x

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, absolutely loving your style!

    I'm a photographer from Oslo, Norway visiting Tokyo until July 25th. I'm shooting street fashion for Oslo Fashion Week as well as working on a few personal projects. I came across this shoot on "paint with stars". I was wondering if you would be interested in doing an informal street shoot with me between the 13th and 24th of this month ?

    My style is a mixture of urban fashion and street photography. We can discuss further details if you are interested. Thanks.

    Get in touch via email (Saq.imtiaz@gmail.com) or twitter (saqimtiaz).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo shoot, love the outfit! You're so pretty! xx

    Keep calm and carry lipstick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!